A. The personal injury attorney at The Hayes Law Firm will need the following information in order to evaluate your case.
- The facts surrounding your particular incident.
- Were there any witnesses to the incident? If so, have their names and contact information been collected.
- Have you sought medical treatment, and if so, by whom, when and where.
- How many individuals were involved in the incident (make sure you have their names and contact information).
- Is there insurance available to cover your expenses and loss.
B. Contact The Hayes Law Firm and ask “what is the next step in my case?”
- First, you will meet with an experienced Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney for a free and confidential consultation.
- Next, The Hayes Law Firm will require you to execute a contingency fee agreement to memorialize the representation.
- Once a contingency fee agreement is signed an experienced Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney will conduct a fact investigation into your case. We will obtain all written materials available including medical records and bills, witness statements and any incident reports.
- Once your Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney has all the available evidence in your case a decision will be made in consultation with you about the strengths and weaknesses of your case and its potential value.
C. With your informed consent, The Hayes Law Firm will determine if settlement is a viable option.
- Any settlement offer presented by The Hayes Law Firm on your behalf will be the result of weighing all the evidence in your case and a consideration of the chances of success at trial.
- Some of the factors of the value of your case that will be considered by The Hayes Law Firm are the amount of medical expenses incurred, any lost wages and/or future lost wages involved, any pain and suffering sustained, the chance of permanent impairment and any future medical expenses.
- The Hayes Law Firm will also consider the available insurance that may cover your loss.
- It is also an important consideration to determine the length of time it will take to bring your case to trial and the time it will take to actually try your case to conclusion.
If you are injured through no fault of your own in a motor vehicle accident, a slip and fall, a trip and fall, a dog bite, a burn case, assault and battery, contact the experienced Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys at The Hayes Law Firm for a free and confidential consultation.